This week I hosted a webinar titled Copyright & Creative Commons for K-12 Educators. The recording of the webinar is available here. Next week I'm hosting a Practical Ed Tech webinar titled 5 Ways to Blend Technology Into Outdoor Lessons. You can register for that webinar here.
These were the week's most popular posts:1. How Does Artificial Intelligence Learn? - A TED-Ed Lesson I'm Using Today
2. City Guesser 2.0 - Guess City Locations from Video Clips
3. Kahoot Now Displays Questions and Answers on the Same Screen - Finally!
4. Jamboard Now Offers Version History
5. Live Transcription in Zoom - Free for All Who Need It
6. A New Look for Presenting With Google Slides
7. Enable Audio and Video Captions on Any Page in Chrome
- Registrations for my Practical Ed Tech webinars is one of the primary ways that I am able to keep this blog and my email newsletters going.
- BoomWriter is hosting a unique creative writing contest for kids. Check it out!
- Spaces takes a new approach to digital portfolios. Give it a try!
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 34,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.