This week I'm taking a slightly different approach to my week-in-review list. Usually, I just list the seven most popular posts that appeared on Free Technology for Teachers during the week. This week I'm including a few posts from the other sites that I maintain.These were my most popular posts of the week:
1. Three Areas That Can Help Teachers Improve Hybrid Learning for All Students
2. How to Make and Share Google Jamboard Templates
3. A Fun and Educational Use of Cardboard Boxes
4. How to Record Voice Notes in Gmail, Google Classroom, Google Slides, and Google Docs
5. A Great Series of Videos for Those Who Have I.T. Career Questions
6. Google Meet Transcripts Automatically Saved as New Google Docs
7. How to Fix a Flat Bike Tire
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 34,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.