Sunday, July 11, 2021 – 7:45am to Friday, July 16, 2021 – 4:00pm
The 28th International Conference on Automated Deduction (CADE-28) will be held at Carnegie Mellon University 11-16 July 2021 -i n cooperation with ACM SIGLOG.
⇒ CADE-28 will be virtual due to COVID-19. The virtual conference will take place from11-16 July 2021 as originally planned.
CADE is the major international forum for presenting research on all aspects of automated deduction. High-quality submissions on the general topic of automated deduction, including logical foundations, theory and principles, applications in and beyond STEM, implementations, and the use/contribution of automated deduction in AI, are solicited. CADE-28 aims to present research that reflects the broad range of interesting and relevant topics in automated deduction.
- Abstract deadline: 15 February 2021
- Submission deadline: 22 February 2021 (AoE, no extensions) – INQUIRIES
- Rebuttal phase: 29-31 March 2021
- Notification: 9 April 2021
- Final version: 30 April 2021
- Conference: 12-15 July 2021
Program ⇒ watch for regular updates